The above is also available as a full color pdf calendar. It's clear that their recent brewery expansion is paying off in terms of capacity, as they have an impressive roster of their "occasional rarities" that they intend to keep producing. While I'm mildly disappointed that the Raison D'Extra continues to be on production hiatus, the fact that the excellent Palo Santon Marron has a place on their year-round list more than makes up for that.
Year Round Beers
- 90 Minute IPA
- 60 Minute IPA
- Raison D'Etre
- Indian Brown Ale
- Palo Santo Marron
- Midas Touch Golden Elixir
- Spring:Aprihop (available in March & April)
- Summer:Festina Peche (available in June & July)
- Autumn:Punkin' Ale (available in September & October)
- Winter:Chicory Stout (available in November & December)
Occasional Rarities (limited quantites, while supplies last)
- 120 Minute IPA (released in May, August & December)
- Burton Baton (released in March, July & November)
- Red & White (released in February)
- Black & Blue (released in March)
- Squall IPA (released in March & September)
- Immort Ale (released in April)
- My Antonia (released in April & November)
- Sah'tea (released in June)
- Theobroma (released in July)
- Chateau Jiahu (released in August)
- Pangaea (released in September)
- Olde School Barleywine (released in October)
- World Wide Stout (released in November)
- Fort (released in December)
The one new offering this year is the My Antonia, which is a continually-hopped Imperial Pilsner with an ABV of 7.5%. A bit of history from their site:
Sam brewed My Antonia at Birra del Borgo (hope you can read Italian) outside Rome, Italy with owner/brewer Leonardo DiVencenzo in October of 2008.
My Antonia (named after the Willa Cather read), is a continually-hopped imperial pilsner. This beer was brewed and distributed by Birra del Borgo. A small quantity was sent over to the United States.
In June of 2009, Leonardo came over to Delaware and brewed our Namaste beer with us at our Rehoboth Beach brewpub. What goes around, comes around.
And... for 2010, we plan to brew and package My Anotonia for the U.S. market! The beer will be released in both April and November.
Dogfish has released several iterations of the Imperial Pilsner style over the last few years, including the (unfortunately named) Golden Shower, Golden Revolution, and Golden Era. Having sampled both the Shower and the Era in the past, I know they can nail this style well. At least there's just "a few" other quality beers to tide me over until April...