- Name: Dogfish Head Sah'Tea
- Brewery: Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales
- Alcohol: 9%
- Serving: 25.4-ounce bottle, chilled, served in a freezer-stored Harpoon IPA pint glass
- Appearance: 5 - A deep, hazy golden body, with a sudsy white head that fades to a thin lace.
- Nose: 8 - Quite complex, with fruity juniper components, a mix of spices (predominantly chai related, & ginger seemed particularly apparent), and a honey-sugary sweetness.
- Taste: 8 - Very similar to the scent profile. Honey and sugar notes predominate upfront, with a mixed spicy and juniper-fruity kick through the middle to the finish, which has a hint of clove. The alcohol is well-concealed.
- Mouthfeel: 7 - Moderate body with low to medium level of carbonation that works very well. Sweetly cloying, leading to a slight sticky aftertaste.
- Holistic: 8 - Very smooth and drinkable for its ABV, and an incredibly interesting mix of flavors. The aftertaste and strong flavor profile do limit how much I'd be interested in enjoying in one sitting.