- Brewery: Clipper City Brewery
- Alcohol: 10.0%
- Appearance: 4 - Pours a cloudy amber, with a white head foamy head that fades quickly to minimal lace.
- Nose: 6 - Spices, cloves, and a bit of fruit. A bit tamer than expected.
- Taste: 6 - Hit of spices, estery-fruits, and sweetness upfront, with the aforementioned sweetness and a booziness asserting themselves more in the middle. Sour notes and alcohol in the finish.
- Mouthfeel: 5 - Light to moderate-bodied with minimal carbonation, but with a cloying, syrupy quality. Moderate spicy aftertaste.
- Holistic: 4 - Somewhat disappointing. This seemed a bit unfocused compared with other Belgian Tripels. The flavors involved weren't distinct, and the persistent sticky-sweetness with the sour notes was a bit of a turn-off.