- Name: Clipper City Gold Ale
- Brewery: Clipper City Brewery
- Alcohol: 4.9%
- Serving: 23-ounce draft
- Appearance: 7 - A deep gold body, with a thick white head that fades to a clingy lace.
- Nose: 2 - Malty and barely present.
- Taste: 6 - Bready malt predominates up front, with grassy hop flavor asserting itself in the middle and end.
- Mouthfeel: 8 - Lighter in body with moderate and balanced carbonation. No aftertaste.
- Holistic: 8 - Incredibly drinkable, and very well-balanced. This struck me as great for sessioning, be it alone or with a meal.