Thursday, May 22, 2008

Balticon 42 Libation List

Once again, it's that time - Balticon check-in for me is later today! There are many lessons to be learned from last year's experience, one of which is (hopefully) that if I bring less brews, perhaps the "magic cooler effect" will be diminished, and I may come home with less.

We shall see... :)

Here is the list of libations I will be bringing with me:Once again, physicianhood will prevail - the above will be consumed with the greatest responsibility by all.

Remember! Alcohol kills germs, baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A worthy list, sir. I am waiting until we get up there, tomorrow, to hit Calvert and see what tickles my fancy.

I whole heartedly agree with the less lest the magic cooler re-appear sentiment.

I am particular keen to see what sort of single malt surprise Calvert may have in store as I finished the last of the beautiful find I made last year. Time for more!

R. Glipglorp said...

Yes, there will be a needed Calvert stop - the gin, whiskey, and aforementioned-by-you single malt selections need to be browsed!

Natalie said...

Mmmm... lambics and Unibroue...
Hope you have a great time (she said with a hint of Balticon envy)! Looks like you'll at least have a tasty time. :)

R. Glipglorp said...

Indeed, we shall! Too bad you won't be able to make it. There shall be a toast in your honor! ;-)