Wednesday, February 23, 2011

taste the (double) rainbow (cake)

I was not present for this:

The Innards, image by Vivid Muse via Flickr. All rights reserved, used with permission.

but I wish I had been. Between the previously discussed cherpumple and the above bit of epicness, Viv is rapidly proving herself to be the only candidate for the title of Mistress of Epic Baked Delights after the Overlords complete their plans for world domination.

Head over to Vivid Musings in order to check out the backstory behind how this splendid, tasty colorgasm was conceived and the subsequent recipe, result, and reception, with more glorious pictures.

Someday, I too may eat this. I may immediately shapeshift into a My Little Pony, but it would be totally worth it.

5 comments:

Reuben Gray - TaleOfAle said...

There is a phobia where people hate different colour foods touching. I wonder would that send them in to some sort of apoplectic fit?

I want some of that cake.

R. Glipglorp said...

I think seeing that cake would send them into continuous seizures.

I looks sooo good...

Unknown said...

I find this cake to be creepy and far beyond the bounds of nature.

Unknown said...

I should probably note that I've eaten many things that are creepy and far beyond the bounds of nature that turned out quite tasty. This cake is probably one of those things.

R. Glipglorp said...

@Kimberly - Oh, I expect this is most unnatural.

And most delicious.