- Name: Dogfish Head Lawnmower
- Brewery: Dogfish Head
- Alcohol: 4.0%
- Appearance: 3 - Hazy straw yellow with a scant white head that faded to a faint lace.
- Nose: 1 - A hint of bready malt, but barely present.
- Taste: 4 - A gentle hit of grassy hop bitterness upfront, with grainy malts predominating through the middle to the finish.
- Mouthfeel: 4 - Light-bodied throughout, with a small amount of carbonation. No aftertaste.
- Holistic: 4 - Clearly better than any American lager, but not something I'd seek out in most circumstances, especially given that it's only served at Dogfish Head alehouses where every other beer available is far more interesting.