Friday, March 30, 2007

A Toast to a New Blog

Raise your glasses, my friends, whatever may be contained within, and join me in a toast to a new blog...

I hereby found the Gustatory Libation Front.

The mission is simple: to provide a forum for liberating my observations and off-color commentary on various topics of food and drink.

My qualifications? I loves me some food, and I loves me some drink. And, I do loves me some commentary.

So, sit back with a solid tankard of your favorite beverage and a platter of your most beloved vittles, and join the Front in its march to glory!

2 comments:

zilram said...

My question is WHY this subject. You are right to say that there are other things to be passionate about.

We could all tell the dumbest things we ever did while under the influence of beer.

R. Glipglorp said...

The dumbest things I've ever done have, far and away, been "under the influence" of stupidity and narrowmindedness - and completely sober.